ZZZZZ Custom Configs 2 Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2 allows you (more specifically mod pack creators) to do several things that could normally be done only by mod authors.
You’ll be able to:
- Register items/blocks with the ore dictionary
- Add ore dictionary smelting recipes
- Add smelting recipes
- Add shaped recipes
- Add shapeless recipes
- Remove recipes
- Prevent spawns (doesn’t kill existing mobs)
- Add IC2 recipes
- Add Thaumcraft 4 aspects to items
- Add GregTech recipes
ZZZZZ Custom Configs Mod Installation:
- If your mod need Forge, you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Open minecraft.jar file at: C:\Users\(your computer name)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin or searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu. Open minecraft.jar with Winrar or Winzip.
- Open the .zip/.rar/folder of your mod and drag and drop the contents into the minecraft.jar.
- Delete the META-INF folder in the minecraft.jar. Then close minecraft.jar.
- Open Minecraft and play!
- If your mod does not work or you see a black screen: You need Delete your minecraft.jar found here “C:\Users\(your computer name)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin”. Then Open Minecraft, let it auto-update so your .jar can be restord. Attempt to re-install your mod.