Ztones Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2 adds various decorative blocks to the game and a bunch of useful stuff.
- Decorative Blocks – Cycle between blocks using Alt/Ctrl + scroll wheel
- Ofanix – Portable crafting table [Right click on air], Place cobblestone [Ctrl + Right click], Remove cobblestone [Alt + Right click]
- Booster – Boost player movements
- Flat Lamps – A simple flat lamp that can be placed in any side of a block
- MSG Pill – Depletes player hunger points
- Mini Coal/Charcoal – Cooks a single item in the furnace
- Tools – Only found in chests in dungeons, temples and other places
- Terrain Eater – Can mine most types of block, spits torch on use
- Totem Tool – Transform blocks, like Diamond ore > Diamond Block
- Splat Axe – Fast and durable axe, instant kill slime, any size
- Diamond Zane – Combined diamond pickaxe, axe and shovel in one tool
- If your mod need Forge, you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Open minecraft.jar file at: C:\Users\(your computer name)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin or searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu. Open minecraft.jar with Winrar or Winzip.
- Open the .zip/.rar/folder of your mod and drag and drop the contents into the minecraft.jar.
- Delete the META-INF folder in the minecraft.jar. Then close minecraft.jar.
- Open Minecraft and play!
- If your mod does not work or you see a black screen: You need Delete your minecraft.jar found here “C:\Users\(your computer name)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin”. Then Open Minecraft, let it auto-update so your .jar can be restord. Attempt to re-install your mod.