Minecraft Zoo fun park is a zoo featuring several exhibitions like wild and farm creatures, monster environments, biomes, villages, sea creatures, nether and end.
Due to ingame limits that causes mobs to disappear at a certain range, I’ve used a couple of command blocks wired to a button that can be pressed in order to see the animals. Furthermore I’ve installed a security system also using command blocks that kills every hostile mob at a certain range, almost covering the whole park. Now this is running on a redstone rapid pulser, therefor it may cause a lot of lag which is why there are offline when entering the zoo. These can be turned on by entering the three security system staff only rooms at the gate, spider-dome and end-exhibition, seen in the pictures. I highly recommend that these gets turned on if you’re planning on staying the night…
Zoo Fun Park Map Installation:
- Download Zoo Fun Park Map
- On Windows, use keys Windows+R and then typing “%appdata%/.minecraft/saves/” into the command line. (On a Mac, your save files are in: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves/). This will open the saves folder.
- Drag your downloader map (after unzip or unrar) in the zip/rar folderMap into saves folder.
- Close windows and reopen Minecraft.
- Select your map and play.