It’s ZombieCraft 3 mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2, the Nazi Zombies COD game adapted to Minecraft! This mod is a Collaboration created by Corosus, Pixelkids, Kane and MD65
A complete remake of ZombieCraft Classic. Taken to a whole new level, with proper multiplayer and map making support from the start. Currently in its 3rd beta, very stable and polished.
- – Waves of zombie hordes that progress in numbers, health, and speed
- – 15 Weapons and items to battle off the zombies
- – Improved AI Comrade perk to help watch your back, can be given any weapon
- – Speed Cola, Juggernog, Charge and ExStatic perk machines
- – 5 maps so far: Nacht, Last Resort, Observation Deck, Verruckt, and a more open map called Invasion
- – Built-in Single/Multiplayer map making support
- First install MC Forge
- Extract ZombieCraftLaunch.jar from the zip, you can put it anywhere.
- Simply run ZombieCraftLaunch.jar for windows, or open with Java Platform, from anywhere! Or in command line: java -jar ZombieCraftLaunch.jar
- For 3 extra maps: put the _contents_ of “ZC Extra Maps.zip” into %appdata%\.minecraft\zcmaps
- ZombieCraft does not interfere with your regular minecraft game!
- Alternative manual method after failed update: Put the jar file in .minecraft/bin, run launcher and play.
Download Minecraft ZombieCraft Mod: