ZeroCore Mod 1.10.2, 1.9.4 is a mod intended for other mod authors. This mod contains code to handle the basic mechanics of the game and Forge, including:
- Handlers to process network messages on the correct thread
- A base TileEntity implementation that simplifiy data syncronization between server and remote clients, updates and GUI handling
- Helper classes and blockstate properties to handle connected textures
- Standard configuration handler with built-in support for in-game configs changes
- Standard ore generator with dimension whitelist support. Ores and whitelist are modifiable at runtime to support in-game configs changes
It’s also the home of a revised multiblock API that support multiple client mods without performance penalities.
ZeroCore Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.