ZeldaCraft Resource Pack 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.7.10 is based on “The Legend of Zelda”. It focuses on being usable on any server or single player. This Resource Pack is not modified to the extreme that you can not recognize any object of the game instead tries to maintain a balance between the two games in order to play Zelda-style adventure, or just play in minecraft survival.
ZeldaCraft Resource Pack Features
- Resource pack.
- Reskined UI.
- Many Reskined Mobs.
- Music from Zelda.
- Animated textures.
ZeldaCraft Resource Pack Installation
- Download ZeldaCraft Resource Pack
- If this is HD Resource Pack, you have used the MCPatcher HD (or this wont function well). Open MCPatcher and click Patch. Make sure that the HD Textures option is selected. This only needs to be done once.
- Open Minecraft and click Resource Packs on the main menu.
- Click Open Resource pack folder. This opens up the folder where the Resource packs are stored. If the folder does not open you will need to manually locate it:
- Windows: %AppData%.minecraftResourcepacks
- Linux: ~/.minecraft/Resourcepacks
- Mac OS X: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/Resourcepacks
- Place the Resource pack in the folder leaving the file as a .zip.
- The Resource pack will now show up in Minecraft. Simply click the pack and it will be applied to Minecraft!