Youtubers+ Mod 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.7.10 adds youtubers and other people into minecraft. The Youtubers are Naturally aggressive to hostile mobs so will work in mob battles. The youtubers can be tamed with money. the chance of success is affected by the amount.
- 1 million $=100%
- 500 thousand $ = 50%
- 100 thousand $ = 10%
You can then have your tamed youtuber sit/stand by clicking on them with any amount of money. The youtubers will put on any armor and use any tool/weapon that you click them with(non-vanila weapons and armors may not render but the attack damage/protection of the items are still used) to get them to drop the tool/weapon/armor just click them with another tool/weapon/armor of similar type
Players are similar to Youtubers but spawn naturally, once a youtuber is dead you will have to travel to a new area to find another
Players are not as strong as youtubers players are cheaper to tame taking 10,000$ instead of 1,000,000$ for a 100% tame rate
For player skins to work use the dynamically generated texture pack “YoutuberSkins”. When Tamed use a nametag to turn them into whomever you want.
The player can trade with the Youtubers for items related to that Youtubers videos for example. ZexyZek trolled somone with “Red Water” so you can trade him for “Red Water”(renamed Lava bucket). Sethbling and Mr.Mumbo do redstone videoes so they trade redstone items. Bodil40 Prank Kits work the same as tnt minecarts but place between 4 and 128 TNT Minecarts added for Bodil40 to easily set up the exploding minecart prank. one X128 kit launched my character 4510 blocks up. The Bulgarian JetPack is obtainable by trading Bodil40 for it. Crouch to fly up Warning: does not negate fall damage. The Diamond Minecart is obtainable by trading DanTDM for it, it travels a bit faster and considerably farther than a normal minecart the Map destroying TNT is available to trade from FuriousDestroyer.
- First version crafted by sugar surounded by gold blocks
- gives speed 2 as long as it is held
- advanced version crafted by nether star surounded by notch apples
- gives Regeneration 3, resistance, fire resistance, speed 21 and hunger 11 as long as it is held
/PSpawn *name* and /PlayerSpawn *name* comands spawns a player with a name of name
/Lonely Spawns a random Youtuber and several Players at the command senders location
The Bank acts as a second enderchest but has the added bonus of Bank Cards. Bank Cards allow the player holding it to transfer money from their inventory to the bank With a right click. each material upgrade raises the max deposit. redstone and above will auto craft the money to optimize the space within the bank.
- represent Lucky Blocks
- look just like chickens
- breed able with diamonds
- comes in 25 varieties 5 strength levels and 5 luck levels
- spawn naturally
- spawn eggs available for trade by Bodil40, TheCodyMaverick, Joebuz, FuriousDestroyer and SuperGirlyGamer.
Youtubers+ Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.