YetAnotherBackup Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2 automatically creating backups of your saves and other stuff.
- automatic scheduled backups or
- interval based backups
- configurable via config file, mod configuration screen or in game via commands
- fully customizable for the most parts; decide what to backup and where to store it, etc.
- automatic backup consolidation (only keep max X backups) to save space
- persistent backups for each day (excluded from automatic consolidation)
- automatically upload backups to off-site storage via FTP
After installation players (in SP)/OPs (on servers) can use the /yabm command to configure settings and manually start backups.
- /yabm get backupSchedule – returns the schedule times for when to automatically create backups. Currently global for all saves.
- /yabm set backupSchedule 6:00 12:00 18:00 0:00 – sets the times for when to automatically create backups to the given times.
- /yabm set backupSchedule 180 – sets it to make backups every 3 hours.
- /yabm startbackup – manually starts the backup process.
YetAnotherBackup Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.