Ye Olde Tanks Mod 1.11, 1.10.2, 1.9.4 configurable tanks. Yep, it’s that simple.
A barrel that holds fluids. Information about the held fluid can be retrieved using ComputerCraft and OpenComputers. Capacity and other attributes are configurable.
A barrel that holds an infinite amount of one fluid.
Used to measure the amount of fluid in a barrel. Used by right-clicking a barrel or barrel minecart.
Note: The barrel is not consumed.
Minecart with Barrel
A Minecart containing a barrel.
Infinite Water Bucket
A water bucket that can never be drained.
Ye Olde Tanks Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.