XtraBlocks Extreme Edition Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2 is a range of mods that add a wide variety of new blocks, Lighting, liquids and items to Minecraft. Includes many blank numbered blocks that you can add your own textures to.
Bring your adventure maps or creative builds to life with a huge range of variety.
Have you ever wanted more texture’s without sacrificing vanilla blocks.
Do you want more lighting options? Torches, Lamps & Light Blocks
How about colored and stained glass, or more variety of stairs and slabs?
Ever wish that buttons/pressure plates would hold your doors open a bit longer… or maybe a lot longer?
Maybe you even wanted more liquids, doors, cakes, fences and gates or multi-textured blocks?
How to install XtraBlocks Extreme Edition mod:
- If your mod need Forge, you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Open minecraft.jar file at: C:\Users\(your computer name)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin or searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu. Open minecraft.jar with Winrar or Winzip.
- Open the .zip/.rar/folder of your mod and drag and drop the contents into the minecraft.jar.
- Delete the META-INF folder in the minecraft.jar. Then close minecraft.jar.
- Open Minecraft and play!
- If your mod does not work or you see a black screen: You need Delete your minecraft.jar found here “C:\Users\(your computer name)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin”. Then Open Minecraft, let it auto-update so your .jar can be restord. Attempt to re-install your mod.
Installing for MAC:
Download Minecraft XtraBlocks Extreme Edition Mod: