XPTeleporters Mod 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2 adds teleporters, that uses experience as fuel.
- By default, its 30 levels to travel between dimensions and 20 per 1000 blocks to travel in the same dimension
- Two teleporters has to be linked with XPT Link Card and it disappears after a successful link creation
- To teleport, simply step on the teleporter and press shift (sneak), and if you have enough levels and the link is stable, you will be teleported to other teleporter, even if its in unloaded area or another dimension
- Teleporters has a small cooldown, 3 seconds by default, to prevent from getting stuck on portals
- You can configure them to only drain xp when linking
- You can rename the teleporter in anvil or rightclick with Name Tag, to give the teleporter a name, that you will see above it, when it is active
- You can also disable crafting, set travel costs to 0 levels, and add expensive recipes with MineTweaker
- Config file is located in config/LatMod/XPT.cfg
XPTeleporters Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.