You are here: Home
>> Minecraft Mods
>> Xaero’s Minimap Mod 1.9, 1.8.9, 1.7.10 — Updated: April 12, 2016,
Minecraft Version: 1.9, 1.8.9, 1.7.10 |
Developer: Xaero96 |
3,057 views |
Xaero’s Minimap Mod 1.9, 1.8.9, 1.7.10 features:
- Aesthetic feel and look of vanilla Minecraft.
- Runs smoother than most minimap mods.
- Ability to lock north.
- Works both above and under ground.
- Togglable chunk grid.
- Cave maps.
- Waypoints. Infinite amount. Can be teleported to (permission needed). Press B to create a new waypoint. Press U to list all the waypoints.
- In-game waypoints. Waypoints will also be visible in-game. Can be disabled.
- Deathpoints. An automatic waypoint is created on each death.
- Displays mobs on the map as yellow dots. Customizable in the settings. Hostile and friendly mobs can be coloured differently.
- Displays players on the map as white dots. Customizable in the settings.
- Displays items on the map as red dots. Customizable in the settings.
- Displays all the other entities such as arrows and item frames as purple dots (Different types of entities can be disabled in mod settings). Customizable in the settings.
- Zoom in and out keybinds (I and O).
- Coordinates under the minimap.
- Configurable settings. From minimap size to entity amount.
- Edit mode which lets you move the minimap whereever you desire.
- Compatible with the Better PVP Plugin for Bukkit servers.
Xaero’s Minimap Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.
Download Xaero’s Minimap Mod:
Xaero’s Minimap Mod 1.7.10Xaero’s Minimap Mod 1.8
Xaero’s Minimap Mod 1.8.9
Xaero’s Minimap Mod 1.9