WTFCore Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2 is simply the library for CaveBiomes, VariableHeightBlocks, and WTFTweaks.‘s mods, necessary for
This mod provides the world-scanning feature required by CaveBiomes, and the as-yet-unreleased VariableHeightBlocks. It also provides the configuration file for all of my mods, as well as other core-functionalities, including UBC compatability.
WTFCore Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.