Worms Mod 1.8, 1.7.10 adds a chance for worms to drop when you are digging dirt blocks. The tastiest part?! You can eat them! Don’t let the wriggling animation put you off, they are good for you. Worms only fill half a hunger icon, and the saturation isn’t good, but they can keep you alive if you find yourself lost without food.
Worms Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.