WorldEditCUI Mod 1.9, 1.8.9, 1.7.10 is a mod that adds an in-game GUI for WorldEdit. This mod shows your current selection in a visible, adjustable box with the corners clearly marked. This helps admins reduce errors while using WorldEdit, select more complex areas, and visualize the area that they are actually editing. It is an essential tool for any server that uses WorldEdit. It is also compatible with SinglePlayerCommands!
WorldEditCUI Mod Installation
- Download and install LiteLoader
- Download WorldEditCUI litemod and copy it to your mods folder. NOTE: Some browsers will change the file extension to .zip when downloading, if this happens be sure to change it back to .litemod or LiteLoader will not find the mod!
- Run the game and bask in the warm glow of your new CUI mod
WorldEditCUI Mod Usage
- WorldEditCUI is incredibly simple to use! Just install the mod, and it works whenever you select a point in WorldEdit!
- To clear your selection, type “//sel” into chat. This will clear your selection.