WorldEditCUI Forge Edition Mod 1.11, 1.10.2, 1.9.4 provides a client-side user interface for the WorldEdit plugin allowing you to see your selected region in-game in real time. This mod allows you to work more quickly and accurately with your WorldEdit selection and is especially useful when working with Polygon, Convex Hull and Cylinder selections.
WorldEditCUI Forge Edition Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.