WorldEdit Mod 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.9.4 is an easy-to-use in-game world editor for Minecraft. It requires Minecraft Forge, but there is a separate Bukkit plugin too. Through a combination of commands and “brushes,” you can sculpt your world or simply perform numerous terraforming tasks.
WorldEdit mod features:
- Quickly create, replace or delete thousands of blocks in seconds
- No longer waste time doing mundane activities like fix badly flowing water!
- Quickly create basic shapes like spheres, cylinders, and so on
- Copy areas, paste them, load them, and save them as .schematics
- Do cool things like input mathematical expressions to generate terrain
- Use “brush tools” to carve out mountains, ravines, and so on
- Use your compass to quickly teleport to areas by left clicking or using /jumpto
- Choose an area and have it instantly restored from backups
- One of Minecraft’s oldest surviving projects (since Minecraft Alpha)!
WorldEdit works on either single player or on a server. It’s useful to have around and will not even slow down your game (when not in use)!
WorldEdit Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.