WorldBorder-Forge Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2 is a server mod for managing borders on dimensions. It was originally coded by Brettflan for Bukkit and I have unofficially ported it to Forge 1.7.10.
- Per-dimension border control by radius or by corner points
- Round or square borders, with per-dimension overrides
- Knocking back players from borders
- Wrap-around teleportation
- Deny enderpearl, mob spawning and block placements outside borders
- Generation of all chunks within a border with padding, fill rate and auto-save
- Trimming of all chunks and region files outside a border with trim rate
Everything in WorldBorder is done through the /wb command. Perform /wb to get a listing of commands and all their usages. For the moment, only opped users may use this command.
To quickly set a border for the current world you are in based on a radius from your current position, do /wb set <radius>
WorldBorder-Forge Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.