World Stripper Mod 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.9.4 is a utility mod that allows you to strip away the terrain to view the underground world generation. The mod is small and lightweight with a jar size of 20KB. By using Java 8 Lambda expressions the mod clears away terrain super fast even on slow computers. Super useful if your a pack developer and need to test world gen for your pack or you just can’t seem to find the ores your looking for.
How To Use World Stripper Mod:
- Be in CREATIVE MODE.
- Press the DELETE key on your keyboard to strip the terrain around you.
- Press the INSERT key on your keyboard to place the terrain back again.
(What keys to press can be changed in the control settings).
World Stripper Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.