The World Handler Mod 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.9.4 provides a smart GUI for people without having to know any complex commands and gives them a look inside the art of Minecraft map and world making. Now anyone can easily create maps or just save a few ammount of time and provides an easy to use interface.
- Ingame interface for commands and map settings
- Fits with your Resource Pack (16x or 32x Build-in)
- No troubleshooting due to Forge
- Requires Minecraft Forge
- Requires Java 7
World Handler Mod Installation:
- If your mod need Forge, you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Open minecraft.jar file at: C:Users(your computer name)AppDataRoaming.minecraftbin or searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu. Open minecraft.jar with Winrar or Winzip.
- Open the .zip/.rar/folder of your mod and drag and drop the contents into the minecraft.jar.
- Delete the META-INF folder in the minecraft.jar. Then close minecraft.jar.
- Open Minecraft and play!
- If your mod does not work or you see a black screen: You need Delete your minecraft.jar found here “C:Users(your computer name)AppDataRoaming.minecraftbin”. Then Open Minecraft, let it auto-update so your .jar can be restord. Attempt to re-install your mod.