World Architect Mod 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2 adds a simple way to create new dimensions. The center of all is the world anchor block, this block has one slot for a world core.
There are 7 kinds of world cores:
- 1) Default Core – Creates an overworld dimension and acts as teleporter to it
- 2) Home Core – Acts as teleporter to the base overworld (world 0) – be careful it only brings you back to homeworld, but where?
- 3) Amplified Core – Creates an amplified dimension and acts as teleporter to it
- 4) Assign Core – Can be assigned to a position and then teleports there
- 5) Flat Core – Creates a flat world and acts as teleporter to it
- 6) Void Core – Creates a void world and acts as teleporter to it
- 7) Water World Core – Creates a water world and acts as teleporter to it
To teleport to a world just step into the flames. If you log out in a dynamic dimension you get teleported back into you home world (dim=0) at the moment.
World Architect Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.