Woot Mod 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.9 is alternative solution to the traditional mob farm in Minecraft. Instead of spawning mobs and creating some method to kill them and then collecting their loot, you can now create a mob factory. The big advantage is that is doesn’t spawn any mobs … WHAT! The basic idea is that you create the factory structure, then supply it with enough RF/tick to generate the mobs. You also provide an inventory for the factory to put all your lovely loot into.
You can apply upgrades to the factory to increase spawn rate, add looting etc.
Each upgrade has three tiers:
- Looting upgrade applies looting to the kills.
- XP upgrade creates XP shards.
- Mass upgrade generates more mobs.
- Rate upgrade generates mobs more frequently.
- Decapitate upgrade generate mob heads.
You can also upgrade your factory to give extra benefits, all of which cost extra power.
- Looting I/II/III – apply looting to the mob kills
- Rate I/II/III – spawn mobs faster
- Mass I/II/III – spawn more mobs
- Decapitate I/II/III – increased head drop rate
- XP I/II/III – generate XP shards
- Efficiency I/II/III – make your factory a bit cheaper in power terms
Woot Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.