With the Wood Converter Mod 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.9.4, you can convert all your planks, slabs, stairs and logs into other type planks, slabs, stairs and logs! Furthermore, you can craft slabs back into planks, stairs back into planks and planks back into logs.
All of the following recipes can be applied to any of the shown block types (i.e. the plank recipe works the same for all plank types). The converting order is as followed: Oak -> Spruce -> Birch -> Jungle -> Acacia -> Dark Oak -> Oak
The following recipes are shapeless, which means that you can place the shown items in any order into your workbench. They also apply for all other wood types.
Install Wood Converter Mod:
- 1. Download the latest installer of Forge and Download Wood Converter
- 2. Right click on Forge -> open with -> Java
- 3. Select Install client and search your .minecraft directory (default: C:UsersYOUR_USERNAMEAppDataRoaming.minecraft)
- 4. Hit Ok.
- 5. Open the new launcher, click New Profile, give it a proper name, and select release Forge220.127.116.117 (or similar) on use version
- 6. Hit Save Profile
- 7. Drag the whole Wood Converter file into your .minecraft/mods folder. If the folder “mods” doesn’t exist, create it.
- 8. Close all, startup Minecraft and enjoy!