Wolion 128 HD Resource Pack 1.8, 1.7.10 is as 128×128 pixel resource pack. All textures are handcrafted by Wolion Games with several graphic tools. No need of MC Patcher or Optifine oder other tweaking software for using this resource pack.
If you need a lower resolution resourcepack, please have a look at our Wolion 64 HD resource pack.
Wolion 128 HD Resource Pack Installation
- Download Wolion 128 HD Resource Pack
- If this is HD Resource Pack, you have used the MCPatcher HD (or this wont function well). Open MCPatcher and click Patch. Make sure that the HD Textures option is selected. This only needs to be done once.
- Open Minecraft and click Resource Packs on the main menu.
- Click Open Resource pack folder. This opens up the folder where the Resource packs are stored. If the folder does not open you will need to manually locate it:
- Windows: %AppData%.minecraftResourcepacks
- Linux: ~/.minecraft/Resourcepacks
- Mac OS X: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/Resourcepacks
- Place the Resource pack in the folder leaving the file as a .zip.
- The Resource pack will now show up in Minecraft. Simply click the pack and it will be applied to Minecraft!