Wolfhound Resource Pack put a new look to Minecraft, staying just true enough to original Resource Pack so you know what the blocks are, but then adding a personal touch to them with tiny details and delicate patterns. Every Resource Pack is hand-drawn on the computer or a sketch scanned from my sketchbook – you will not find a single photo pasted into this Resource pack.
Wolfhound Resource Pack Installation:
- Download Wolfhound Resource Pack
- If this is HD Resource Pack, you have used the MCPatcher HD (or this wont function well). Open MCPatcher and click Patch. Make sure that the HD Textures option is selected. This only needs to be done once.
- Open Minecraft and click Resource Packs on the main menu.
- Click Open Resource pack folder. This opens up the folder where the Resource packs are stored. If the folder does not open you will need to manually locate it:
- Windows: %AppData%.minecraftResourcepacks
- Linux: ~/.minecraft/Resourcepacks
- Mac OS X: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/Resourcepacks
- Place the Resource pack in the folder leaving the file as a .zip.
- The Resource pack will now show up in Minecraft. Simply click the pack and it will be applied to Minecraft!