Do you have an inordinate love for all things glowing and sparkly? Do you like gemstones and silver? Do you really, really like the color purple? The Fantasy variant of the Wolfhound Pack might be what you’re looking for! Filled with silver, runic circles, and the tiny details Wolfhound is known for, you’ll be able to turn your world into an Archmage’s dream. Please note this pack won’t actually add magic. You’ll have to find a mod for that on your own.
Wolfhound Fantasy Resource Pack Installation
- Download Wolfhound Fantasy Resource Pack
- If this is HD Resource Pack, you have used the MCPatcher HD (or this wont function well). Open MCPatcher and click Patch. Make sure that the HD Textures option is selected. This only needs to be done once.
- Open Minecraft and click Resource Packs on the main menu.
- Click Open Resource pack folder. This opens up the folder where the Resource packs are stored. If the folder does not open you will need to manually locate it:
- Windows: %AppData%\.minecraft\Resourcepacks
- Linux: ~/.minecraft/Resourcepacks
- Mac OS X: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/Resourcepacks
- Place the Resource pack in the folder leaving the file as a .zip.
- The Resource pack will now show up in Minecraft. Simply click the pack and it will be applied to Minecraft!