Do you see will-o-wisps in the forest? Does the name Tuatha De Danann mean anything to you? Do you understand that the fairies were really scary bastards and not to be messed with under any circumstances? It not, then you need to get to a library and start reading about the Ireland invasion cycles, because DANG are you missing out! Otherwise, go ahead and download the Fairy variant of the Wolfhound pack – you’ll find spiraling stone, otherworldly glow, and everything you could want to transform your world into elsewhere. Please note this texture pack does not actually introduce fairies into the game – if you took my advice and did some reading you’ll be quite relieved at that.
Wolfhound Fairy Resource Pack Installation
- Download Wolfhound Fairy Resource Pack
- If this is HD Resource Pack, you have used the MCPatcher HD (or this wont function well). Open MCPatcher and click Patch. Make sure that the HD Textures option is selected. This only needs to be done once.
- Open Minecraft and click Resource Packs on the main menu.
- Click Open Resource pack folder. This opens up the folder where the Resource packs are stored. If the folder does not open you will need to manually locate it:
- Windows: %AppData%\.minecraft\Resourcepacks
- Linux: ~/.minecraft/Resourcepacks
- Mac OS X: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/Resourcepacks
- Place the Resource pack in the folder leaving the file as a .zip.
- The Resource pack will now show up in Minecraft. Simply click the pack and it will be applied to Minecraft!