Do you enjoy setting elaborate and deadly traps for villagers, monsters, and other players on your server? Do you celebrate every time the sun starts to set? Do you use torches only to keep from having endermen sneak up on you while you sleep? The Dungeon variant of the the Wolfhound Pack may be what you need then! Filled with black stone, dark motifs, and the tiny details Wolfhound is known for, you’ll be able to turn your world into a terrifying dungeon. Please note this texture pack will not torment your enemies for you. You’ll still have to do that on your own.
Wolfhound Dungeon Resource Pack Installation
- Download Wolfhound Dungeon Resource Pack
- If this is HD Resource Pack, you have used the MCPatcher HD (or this wont function well). Open MCPatcher and click Patch. Make sure that the HD Textures option is selected. This only needs to be done once.
- Open Minecraft and click Resource Packs on the main menu.
- Click Open Resource pack folder. This opens up the folder where the Resource packs are stored. If the folder does not open you will need to manually locate it:
- Windows: %AppData%.minecraftResourcepacks
- Linux: ~/.minecraft/Resourcepacks
- Mac OS X: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/Resourcepacks
- Place the Resource pack in the folder leaving the file as a .zip.
- The Resource pack will now show up in Minecraft. Simply click the pack and it will be applied to Minecraft!