Do you love the medieval era? Are you a fan of gargoyles and illuminated manuscripts? Do you eschew electricity? (obviously not on the last one, since you’re using a computer…) Well, Wolfhound Classic Medieval variant of the original Wolfhound may be the pack for you then. Filled with drab colors, carvings, and illuminated inspired textures, you’ll be able to build your ideal medieval castle with this pack.
Wolfhound Classic Medieval Resource Pack Installation
- Download Wolfhound Classic Medieval Resource Pack
- If this is HD Resource Pack, you have used the MCPatcher HD (or this wont function well). Open MCPatcher and click Patch. Make sure that the HD Textures option is selected. This only needs to be done once.
- Open Minecraft and click Resource Packs on the main menu.
- Click Open Resource pack folder. This opens up the folder where the Resource packs are stored. If the folder does not open you will need to manually locate it:
- Windows: %AppData%.minecraftResourcepacks
- Linux: ~/.minecraft/Resourcepacks
- Mac OS X: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/Resourcepacks
- Place the Resource pack in the folder leaving the file as a .zip.
- The Resource pack will now show up in Minecraft. Simply click the pack and it will be applied to Minecraft!