Wolf Armor and Storage Mod 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.9.4 overrides the basic wolf entity to enable tamed wolves to equip various armors and hold up to six items in storage.
Supports configuration to customize rendering layers, and other options:
- Enable and disable wolf packs entirely
- Enable and disable wolf pack rendering
- Enable and disable wolf health / armor display in the inventory
- Enable and disable wolf armor rendering
Right-click a tamed wolf with a chest in hand to add six slots of storage.
Leather wolf armor is dyeable, just like normal leather armor!
Apply wolf armor via dispensers!
Each type of armor is craft-able!
Wolf Armor and Storage Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.