Witch Hunter is an adventure/puzzle map with a great story, riddles, parkour, boss fights, and more. Solve a murder mystery inside Twilight Town before heading out on a long journey to find and kill the witch that’s been terrorizing their town.
The title may be a bit deceptive, the whole map is NOT just hunting and killing witches. It is important that you talk to the townspeople during the first part of the map, they provide information and/or items you may need; even if you’ve already talked to someone, later on you can try talking to that same villager again as their messages change depending on where you currently are in the map.
Note: Right click a villager to talk.
- 2 Epic boss fights
- No resource pack needed (Default resource pack HIGHLY recommended)
- Multiplayer friendly (Intended for singeplayer)
- Interactive dialogue and a storyline
- 1+ hours of gameplay
Witch Hunter Map Installation
- Download Witch Hunter Map
- This will take you to the Media-fire website where you can download the .zip, .rar or .7z file
- On Windows, use keys Windows+R and then typing “%appdata%/.minecraft/saves/” into the command line. (On a Mac, your save files are in: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves/). This will open the saves folder.
- Drag your downloader map (after unzip or unrar) in the zip/rar folderMap into saves folder.
- Close windows and reopen Minecraft.
- Select your map and play.