WIT What Is That Mod 1.11, 1.10.2, 1.9.4 is a lightweight mod similar to Waila. It is an acceptable alternative, but will not have nearly as many features.
Some things WIT currently displays:
- The name of the block/entity and the mod it is from.
- ID, metadata, and unlocalized name
- Harvestability info
- Indicates tile entities with “(TE)”
- Contents of inventories that sync with the client, including Storage Drawers
- Extra information added by other mods (example: the drying rack from Fun Ores)
Look at blocks and entities for basic information. Sneak for more information. The background also has a fancy sliding animation, just for fun. Not all blocks are recognized (such as the upper half of doors), but most are.
What is displayed, whether or not it requires sneaking, and the formatting of most elements can be changed in the config file. The mod name is also added to item tooltips.
If WIT displays (TE) after a block’s name, it means it has a tile entity.
WIT What Is That Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.