Whitelister Mod 1.11, 1.10.2, 1.9.4 is a simple whitelist fetching mod. When configured it will pull whitelists from various sources and update on a configurable schedule automatically. If one of the whitelists is unavailable it will use the cached list. Note the whitelist should be disabled in your server.properties.
- /wl list – Lists the current whitelist
- /wl reload – Reloads the whitelist manually
- /wl enable – Enables the mod
- /wl disable – Disables the mod
- /wl export – Exports the whitelist to a txt file
Whitelister Mod Installation:
- If your mod need Forge, you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Open minecraft.jar file at: C:Users(your computer name)AppDataRoaming.minecraftbin or searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu. Open minecraft.jar with Winrar or Winzip.
- Open the .zip/.rar/folder of your mod and drag and drop the contents into the minecraft.jar.
- Delete the META-INF folder in the minecraft.jar. Then close minecraft.jar.
- Open Minecraft and play!
- If your mod does not work or you see a black screen: You need Delete your minecraft.jar found here “C:Users(your computer name)AppDataRoaming.minecraftbin”. Then Open Minecraft, let it auto-update so your .jar can be restord. Attempt to re-install your mod.