WhiskyTangoFox’s Tweaks Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2 is a mod which tweaks gameplay to make minecraft slightly less about digging holes, and more slightly more about exploring. It has built in compatibility for Underground Biomes Constructs, and any or all the features can be turned off in the config file if desired.
- Mining stone blocks take longer. However, mining an ore block fractures adjacent stone blocks into cobblestone. In order to prevent abuse, placement of mined ore blocks is also stopped.
Nitre and Sulphur Ores
- Which drop unrefined saltpetre, and sulphur. 3 parts saltpetre, 1 part sulphur, and 1 part charcoal gives you gunpowder, which you’ll need to make TNT if you want to do any mining.
- Creepers and TNT now drop all blocks, much more useful for mining. Creeper and TNT explosions also fracture some of the stone into cobblestone at the edge of the explosion.
Falling Dirt and Cobblestone
- Dirt and cobblestone in the world are stable unless disturbed, however they don’t make great building materials. If a player places dirt or cobblestone without a block underneath, it will fall.
Tinkers Constructs + Under Ground Biome Ore Ubification
- Ore ubification of tinkers construct ores
WhiskyTangoFox’s Tweaks Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.