Specs About This Ride
- -Height: 39 meters
- -Theme: testrack for new rockets
- -Length: 8 minutes
- -Blocks used: 131,458
This Ride Features
- -PCF (pigs can fly) testing facilities campus [modern building]
- -testing facility garden and grounds
- -underground facility setup
- -full automatic story (underfround)
- -role playing map (you have the testing role)
- -over 1000 meters of redstone work
- -launch building with alternating lights
- -“the big one” track ramp and vertical drop
- -custum designed track
- -custome curves and drops to resemble that of a real rollercoaster
- -cruise ship (with rollercoaster on the bottom)
- Download When Pigs Fly – ride the rollercoaster Map
- On Windows, use keys Windows+R and then typing “%appdata%/.minecraft/saves/” into the command line. (On a Mac, your save files are in: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves/). This will open the saves folder.
- Drag your downloader map (after unzip or unrar) in the zip/rar folderMap into saves folder.
- Close windows and reopen Minecraft.
- Select your map and play.