When Ducks Gone Wild is playable in survival, where you’ll evolve next to a giraffe with a snake’s neck, a flying pig and his friend throwing a rainbow up .Don’t be surpised to spawn on a poney house with a bus in his butt, next to antsnake, and other wierd organics, it’s only the spawn.
When Ducks Gone Wild Survival Map Installation:
- Download When Ducks Gone Wild Survival Map
- On Windows, use keys Windows+R and then typing “%appdata%/.minecraft/saves/” into the command line. (On a Mac, your save files are in: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves/). This will open the saves folder.
- Drag your downloader map (after unzip or unrar) in the zip/rar folderMap into saves folder.
- Close windows and reopen Minecraft.
- Select your map and play.