Weeping Angels is a mod that adds weeping angels from the Doctor Who series.
Mod Requires: Origin mod
- – This mob has a spawn rate of 2% (Rare).
- – The Weeping Angel will freeze when seen (includes other angels [broken])(Within FOV (This FOV is locked to a specific value and does not change with minecraft options.. yet).
- – When not seen will run towards the player; various movement the creature make will be based on if it is aggroed or not and the distance between the player and creature.
- – When it is not day or the angel is in a cave with a light source, the angel will try to remove it to create darkness which enables the angel to attack and move towards the player even if the player is looking at the creature (Light level < 0). When the creature is looked at directly, the player will be de buffed which will last for a short period of time. This debuf will cause the player to walk slowly. (As if it has turned to stone)
- – A weeping angel has a 1 in 30 chance on hit of teleporting the player, when this happens on attack it will teleport the player in a 200 block radius; either above the ground or in a cave.
- – They can be killed by using a iron pickaxe (Normal difficulty) or a diamond pickaxe (Hard difficulty).
How to install Weeping Angels Mod for Minecraft:
- If your mod need Forge, you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Open minecraft.jar file at: C:\Users\(your computer name)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin or searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu. Open minecraft.jar with Winrar or Winzip.
- Open the .zip/.rar/folder of your mod and drag and drop the contents into the minecraft.jar.
- Delete the META-INF folder in the minecraft.jar. Then close minecraft.jar.
- Open Minecraft and play!
- If your mod does not work or you see a black screen: You need Delete your minecraft.jar found here “C:\Users\(your computer name)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin”. Then Open Minecraft, let it auto-update so your .jar can be restord. Attempt to re-install your mod.
Download Minecraft Weeping Angels Mod: