WebShooter Mod 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.9.4 causes spiders to create webs at the feet of players (or other things) that they attack. This mod makes spiders a little bit more dangerous, since it’s harder to run away from them, and it also makes webs a renewable resource.
WebShooter Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.