Wayukian is a Resource Pack that contains custom sky colors, Randomobs and CTM.
- All Overworld mobs (except the undead horses)
- Some Randomobs support (requires McPatcher)
- Title panorama
- All player armor sets
- Some CTM support (requires McPatcher)
- Custom Color support (requires McPatcher)
- Custom biome coloring
- Ender sky and portal effect
- Custom animated water and lava
- Statistics icons
- Default character skin
- Celestial bodies
- Underwater haze
- Download Wayukian Resource Pack
- If this is HD Resource Pack, you have used the MCPatcher HD (or this wont function well). Open MCPatcher and click Patch. Make sure that the HD Textures option is selected. This only needs to be done once.
- Open Minecraft and click Resource Packs on the main menu.
- Click Open Resource pack folder. This opens up the folder where the Resource packs are stored. If the folder does not open you will need to manually locate it:
- Windows: %AppData%\.minecraft\Resourcepacks
- Linux: ~/.minecraft/Resourcepacks
- Mac OS X: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/Resourcepacks
- Place the Resource pack in the folder leaving the file as a .zip.
- The Resource pack will now show up in Minecraft. Simply click the pack and it will be applied to Minecraft!
Download Minecraft Wayukian Resource Pack: