Place waypoints blocks near each other to form a 2x1x2 or 3x1x3 waypoint structure:
Stop on it, right click and enter the name for the waypoint (you can left-click while sneaking on activated waypoint to change it name or link it to another waypoint):
After giving it a name, use it to activate the travel GUI, that lets you reloacte to any waypoint you visited before immediately:
Waypoints Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.