Waterproof Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2 Water destroys redstone contraptions everywhere. Installing Waterproof will make it so that’s not the case! You can add more blocks in the config file the mod provides. Defaults are the ones seen in the image above.
Waterproof Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.