Waterhook Mod 1.8.9, 1.8, 1.7.10 adds an event to Forge that is fired when Minecraft creates a water source block (infinite water).
To use Waterhook to prevent infinite water: Subscribe to the event info.loenwind.waterhooks.WaterFormEvent. Cancel it when you want to block infinite water. It is a sub-class of net.minecraftforge.fluids.FluidEvent, you can subscribe to that one and check the string form of the class name if you don’t want a hard dependency on this mod.
Waterhook Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.