Water Strainer Mod 1.10.2, 1.9.4 is a mod for alternative resource generation by filtering water. A strainer catches general items (such as Sand, Gravel, Sticks, Clay, …) while it’s inside water. They are breakable, but can be build out of different materials to increase their durability (configurable). This mod can also be used for skyblock maps.
How to use:
- (1) Craft a strainer base.
- (2) Craft any type of strainer.
- (3) Place the strainer base inside a pool of water (the base needs water on top).
- (4) Put your strainer into the base
The strainer will now filter the water for items. The list of items depends on the strainer type. The loottable can also be customized.
Water Strainer Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.