Formerly known as Wild Waterpark, the property recently changed ownership and is now known as “Compo Water Park and Beach Club”. Many enhancements, details and new rides have been added since.
The park now features the following:
- Small sailboat rentals
- Helicopter rides
- Underground water caverns
- Two separate bonfire stations with lounge, library and music area
- Three sets of cabanas ranging from the affordable to the luxurious
- Public restrooms and showers
- A “Swim with the Octopus” area
- Akiddie pool
- Agiant sandbox
- An adult swimming pool with private areas and inside the water bar
- Apavillion with snack bar sitting area and tables
- The “Down River” ride (the largest in the park)
- An oudoor movie theatre/concert area with a lounge underneath
- Adouble water slide
- Alighted beach volleyball court with stadium
- Speedboat rentals for pleasure, parasailing or water skiing
- Arow boat rental and fishing pier on a man made lagoon
- “The Labyrinth”
- Abeach area complete with cabanas and equipment rental.
Water Park and Beach Club Compo Map Installation
- Download Water Park and Beach Club Compo Map
- On Windows, use keys Windows+R and then typing “%appdata%/.minecraft/saves/” into the command line. (On a Mac, your save files are in: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves/). This will open the saves folder.
- Drag your downloader map (after unzip or unrar) in the zip/rar folderMap into saves folder.
- Close windows and reopen Minecraft.
- Select your map and play.