Warp Scrolls Mod 1.9.4, 1.9 adds a single item to the game – a warp scroll!
Crafted with a bit of paper and an ender pearl, a warp scroll allows you to set the teleportation location wherever you are standing, simply by right clicking while sneaking.
The player scroll will store the coordinates that the scroll will teleport onto the tooltip so that you won’t forget!
Each scroll has a single use, although a config file is planned that will allow configurable amounts of teleportations.
Warp Scrolls Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.