Warp Book Mod 1.8.9, 1.8, 1.7.10 allows for easy teleportation between given points. It offers a simple, non-op alternative to the standard /home and /warp commands. This mod adds two items:
Right clicking with this item will save your coordinates on the page. Sneak+right click will clear the page. It is crafted using one ender pearl and a sheet of paper (shapeless)
This item allows the usage of warp pages. Sneak+right click to add warp pages. Right click brings up a menu of waypoints. It is crafted using one ender pearl and a book (shapeless)
Warp Book Mod Installation:
- If your mod need Forge, you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Open minecraft.jar file at: C:Users(your computer name)AppDataRoaming.minecraftbin or searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu. Open minecraft.jar with Winrar or Winzip.
- Open the .zip/.rar/folder of your mod and drag and drop the contents into the minecraft.jar.
- Delete the META-INF folder in the minecraft.jar. Then close minecraft.jar.
- Open Minecraft and play!
- If your mod does not work or you see a black screen: You need Delete your minecraft.jar found here “C:Users(your computer name)AppDataRoaming.minecraftbin”. Then Open Minecraft, let it auto-update so your .jar can be restord. Attempt to re-install your mod.