Wallpaper Mod 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2 allow you to craft a new item: the wallpaper, and place it on your walls as a decorative texture.
The wallpaper recipe follows a pattern of two papers on top of each other with two dyes to the side. The recipe yields 12 wallpapers, creating a design that is 3 blocks wide and 4 blocks tall.
In order to remove wallpaper you must use a wallpaper scraper. It is crafted from stick with an iron ingot above it with paper on top of the ingot.
Right click a vertical face of an opaque full block to place the wallpaper. The wallpaper will be placed as a continuation of surrounding wallpaper. If there is no wallpaper directly adjacent then it will be the bottom left part of the design if there is a floor in front of the wall, otherwise it will be the top left.
Wallpaper Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.