Wall Painter Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2 is a mod which – as its name suggests – allows you to paint your blocks like a wall.
How to use:
To paint a wall, you need a paint roller and paint bucket. Right clicking while holding paint roller will change color of selected block, doing it again will change its texture. Paint bucket empties when used 80 times. If you do a mistake, you can use paint scraper.
paint bucket (only 2 different dyes can be used):
Wall Painter Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.