Waila Harvestability Mod 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.9.4 is a client-side add-on for Waila mod that adds information about the harvestability of what you are looking at. This mod shows whether or not you can currently harvest the block, the required harvest level of the block, and the tool type that is effective against the block. Plus, there are many configuration options in the Waila modules configuration screen to tweak it to show exactly what you want it to.
Waila Harvestability Mod Installation:
- If your mod need Forge, you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Open minecraft.jar file at: C:Users(your computer name)AppDataRoaming.minecraftbin or searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu. Open minecraft.jar with Winrar or Winzip.
- Open the .zip/.rar/folder of your mod and drag and drop the contents into the minecraft.jar.
- Delete the META-INF folder in the minecraft.jar. Then close minecraft.jar.
- Open Minecraft and play!
- If your mod does not work or you see a black screen: You need Delete your minecraft.jar found here “C:Users(your computer name)AppDataRoaming.minecraftbin”. Then Open Minecraft, let it auto-update so your .jar can be restord. Attempt to re-install your mod.