Waila-features Mod 1.9, 1.8, 1.7.10 adds some extra features to WAILA. Posts requests on the issue tracker.
- Hold shift to see the author(s) of the mod. Works in an inventory as well in the WAILA tooltip.
- A NEI colour filter to search blocks and items by their colour.
- A NEI material filter to search blocks by material type.
Waila-features Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.